Citation: Celcius. "Resin of Mild Euphoria: An Experience with Wormwood & Damiana (exp102481)". Erowid.org. Jan 14, 2020. erowid.org/exp/102481
To begin I created a resin made of Wormwood and Damiana:
1. Mixed ľ cup of Wormwood with ľ cup Damiana in a coffee grinder until the contents were very smoothly blended.
2. Placed the mixture into a bowl and added enough alcohol to cover the dry herbs. The alcohol that I utilized for the process was an off brand Everclear.
3. Mixed the alcohol and herbs with a fork until well blended.
4. Placed a piece of cheese cloth tightly across the top. Replaced the outer lid.
5. Spooned the herbal mixture over the cheese cloth and pressed the spoon on top so as to squeeze out all of the liquid.
6. Once I finished the process I had a dark green alcohol mixture.
7. At this step I chose to utilize a pan to evaporate the alcohol and create my resin.
8. I let the mixture sit on a mild high and continuously coaxed the liquid to one section of the pain until all the alcohol has evaporated.
9. Once the mixture evaporated I used a scalpel to scrape the gooey resin from the bottom of the pan.
10. When the resin was collected I placed it in a Ziploc bag. I utilized a glove and small bits of Everclear to create balls from the less gooey pieces of the mixture.
Once I completed making the resin I placed 1 ball into a water pipe and begin to enjoy my concoction. The smoke has a very pleasant taste, almost minty, but, it could be a bit harsh to the throat if I hadnít had enough liquids. After taking roughly 5-6 draws from the pipe I began to feel a mild euphoric, light headed feeling that was quite nice and relaxing.
Since these draws I have sat down my pipe and began my review. It has been nearly 15minutes since the initial buzz and I still feel quite at peace and comfortable. It almost feels as though the mixture is aiding in pain relief, as I suffer from Fibromyalgia. This is a very pleasurable, legal experience. It has been worth the time that I have put into creating it and I plan to enjoy the rest of what is in my pipe tonight.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.