Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Nothing Is Something
St. John's Wort
by day tripper
Citation:   day tripper. "Nothing Is Something: An Experience with St. John's Wort (exp102045)". Erowid.org. Jul 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/102045

4 g oral St. John's Wort (extract)

I have been interested in herbal medicine for quite some time so I decided to make a concentrate of st johns wort.

About an hour after orally ingesting four grams of the concentrate I began to feel something I couldn't quite put my finger on, it was different but I couldn't figure it out, but I just felt genuinely good, not euphoric though.

I watched tv for two hours when I realized what exactly happened. Nothing. I had to strain to think of a bad thought and when I could it didn't make me feel anything. Its as if it cleared all bad thoughts and made everything alright.

I'll keep experimenting in the future.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 102045
Published: Jul 30, 2018Views: 810
St. John's Wort (142) : Alone (16), First Times (2)