Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Halloween Hallucinations
Lorazepam & Cannabis
by kyler
Citation:   kyler. "Halloween Hallucinations: An Experience with Lorazepam & Cannabis (exp101400)". Erowid.org. Apr 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/101400

repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  4 mg oral Pharms - Lorazepam (pill / tablet)

This report is about the adverse reaction I had to the drug Ativan. this was my second time taking it with a buddy of mine who was prescribed it. The night was a bit hazy but I remember the hallucinations fluently. We smoked lots of cannabis id say 2-3 grams. A fight almost broke out across the street and we ran over to help, we heard sirens to we ran back to his house and sat and waited. I think my adreline pumping could of been a result of this but all the sudden I started seeing lots of Halloween hallucinations on the wall. I watched witches faces and pumpkins swirl out of nothing for about 45 seconds. I loved it if I was on another drug I would of been terrified but I had no anxiety of course cause I was on a benzo.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 101400
Published: Apr 20, 2018Views: 2,011
Pharms - Lorazepam (79), Cannabis (1) : General (1), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)