Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Long Term Effects Occur From Time to Time
Spice & Synthetic Cannabinoids
by Dan
Citation:   Dan. "Long Term Effects Occur From Time to Time: An Experience with Spice & Synthetic Cannabinoids (exp101292)". Erowid.org. Sep 19, 2017. erowid.org/exp/101292

1 bowl smoked Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends

Long Term Effects of Spice

This is a follow up to my 2009 report.

In the above report I describe my experience smoking spice, which to date has been the single worst drug experience of my life.

Now, four years after smoking this, I still have effects which I attribute to this product. Those effects are not particularly severe, nor particularly unpleasant, but consist of sleep disruption problems, in particular strange hallucinatory experiences when/if I wake at night. They are of decreasing frequency, and have now almost completely subsided, but they do still occur from time to time.

For the record, I do not have any history of mental health issues, but do have what might be termed a hyper-sensitivity to cannabinoids and opiates.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 101292
Published: Sep 19, 2017Views: 1,112
Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (472) : Alone (16), Post Trip Problems (8), Retrospective / Summary (11)