Tough economic times hurt Erowid Center.
Help by making a small contribution.
Spontaneous Laughing
Clonidine
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Spontaneous Laughing: An Experience with Clonidine (ID 48825)". Erowid.org. May 24, 2006. erowid.org/exp/48825

DOSE: 0.3 mg oral Pharms - Clonidine (pill / tablet)

While living in a residential facility me and my roomate came across a kid prescribed clonidine. We saw him after he took his meds everyday and decided it probably screws people up. We got him to hook us with 6 of the pills and each snorted 3 each. After snorting, about 3 min. Later we both looked at each other and burst out in laughter. We got pretty fucked up and the pills made us very slaphappy. It is very hard to explain the high, it was like 6 months ago. It gave a decent buzz and was very sedating. Also it seemed to make us very slaphappy. There is a high tolerance I noticed, also it stopped working after a couple of trys, I do know that it was not a placebo high though me and my roomate are both highly experienced users.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48825