Caution : Reactions and experiences may vary dramatically from person to person. [see below]
EFFECTS LIST #
- increased awareness and appreciation of music
- dream-like experiences
- muscle relaxation
- visual distortions
- auditory hallucinations / sound distortions
- unusual thoughts and speech
- delirious confusion
- flushed skin
- microsleep / nodding (at high doses)
- sensitivity to sunlight
- loss of coordination
- dry mouth
- blurred vision, difficulty focusing eyes (lasts 4-24 hours, increases with higher doses))
- confusion, disorientation
- drowsiness during daytime
- muscle cramps
- nausea, vomitting (at higher doses)
- temporary erectile dysfunction
- difficulty differentiating hallucinations from reality
Higher doses are often accompanied by hallucinations (seeing and interacting with people, creatures, or objects that aren't there, or NOT seeing things that are actually there, like cars) and dissociation.
- READ THE LABEL - avoid using preparations that contain acetaminophen/paracetamol (Tylenol) or aspirin.
- Diphenhydramine used in combination with alcohol, some pharmaceuticals or OTC remedies can increase risk of adverse reaction, including renal failure and death.
CAUTION & DISCLAIMER #
Erowid's effects information is a summary of data gathered from users, research, and other resources. This information is intended to describe the range of effects people report experiencing. Effects may vary dramatically from one person to another or one experience to another based on a variety of factors such as body chemistry, age, gender, physical health, dose, form of material, etc.