Pass The Test
An Employee Guide to Drug Testing
Pub Date :
Edition(s) at Erowid :
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.
BACK COVER #Every year millions of people face drug testing and thousands of completely innocent people test like they are drug users. Even eating poppy seed bagels or suing certain cough syrups can cause you to test positive. Pass the Test shows how to avoid this humiliating experience and what to do if it happens to you.
Whatever your profession, someday you may be tested. Pass the Test takes the myster out of a process that can have devastating consequences to you and your livelihood. Pass the Test is every employee's comprehensive guide to drug testing. Learn how tests work, your legal rights as an employee, and what you can do to make sure your employer plays fair. Learn what over-the-counter medicines and foods, like poppy seeds, can cause false positive results. Most importantly, learn what legal steps you can take to pass the test.
Pass the Test reveals:
- Legal substances that can cause false positives
- How long various drugs stay in the body
- How to handle disclosure paperwork
- How the American Disabilities Act affects drug testing
- Your rights under the law--before, during, and after testing
- How to defend yourself against positive results
- Strategies to help you pass the test