Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
The Snorthing
Bupropion (Wellbutrin)
by Ophelia
Citation:   Ophelia. "The Snorthing: An Experience with Bupropion (Wellbutrin) (exp99766)". Erowid.org. Apr 22, 2013. erowid.org/exp/99766

2400 mg insufflated Pharms - Bupropion (pill / tablet)

I have been snorting Wellbutrin for over 3 years now. I started off snorting about 1200mg but have worked my way up.

I recently experienced an intense, existential, kind of experience. I took too much Wellbutrin, then things around me got weird, altered somehow. The intensity grew until I was lying in bed, clutching a pillow, not sure of which 'reality' I was experiencing. My mind was racing so fast that I couldn't hang onto any substantial thought, so it was just chaos. I'm not sure if this is called depersonalization or not?

By the way, I use Dristan to clear your sinuses as you snort.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 99766
Published: Apr 22, 2013Views: 6,762
Pharms - Bupropion (87) : Overdose (29), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Unknown Context (20)