Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
A Great Disappointment
Gabapentin
by RavesRU
Citation:   RavesRU. "A Great Disappointment: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp99707)". Erowid.org. Feb 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/99707

1000 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (capsule)

It was about 6pm on a Sunday. I had a lousy weekend and would like to get relaxed. I cooked myself some dinner, laid down on the couch and I consumed 10 100mg Gabapentin caplets.

I took a small 30 minute nap and waited another hour or two. I acquired a stomach ache and I felt a little dizzy and nauseous. I decided to go to bed. I woke up in the morning with a slight headache. I don't ever plan on taking Gabapentin again.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 99707
Published: Feb 12, 2018Views: 1,866
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : General (1), First Times (2), Hangover / Days After (46), Unknown Context (20)