Is it important to you that the world have accurate information about drugs?
Please donate to support Erowid Center's vision!
Rectal Administration
Methiopropamine (MPA)
by Aloa
Citation:   Aloa. "Rectal Administration: An Experience with Methiopropamine (MPA) (exp99519)". Erowid.org. Apr 18, 2013. erowid.org/exp/99519

35 mg rectal Methiopropamine (powder / crystals)

I've tried insufflating MPA for help on my studies, but it didn't produce any noticable good effects, all I experienced was chest tightness and a need to redose.

I've read that by plugging MPA, you get better effects, so I disolated about 35mg in 10ml of luke water and administered it to myself. I watched an episode while I waited lying in bed on my belly.

20 min later mild effects were noticable, talkativeness, mild euphoria, I felt energized and not sleepy anymore.
This lasted for about 2 hours, I didn't redose, even tho I wanted.

In conclusion I would say that sniffing methiopropamine is kind of a waste, if you have the ability to plug it, try doing that instead.

I wanted to forget about that bag of mpa, but apparently it will come in handy on sleepy days.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 99519
Published: Apr 18, 2013Views: 9,136
Methiopropamine (545) : General (1), Alone (16)