Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. [See Progress]
We still need 333 donations to meet our goal!

Donate by Bitcoin
Not Bad
MeOPP (1-(4-Methoxyphenyl)piperazine)
by CardMaster
Citation:   CardMaster. "Not Bad: An Experience with MeOPP (1-(4-Methoxyphenyl)piperazine) (exp99514)". Erowid.org. Mar 22, 2013. erowid.org/exp/99514

200 mg oral Piperazines - MeOPP (powder / crystals)

11:00pm : took the drug, Ordered it online, unfortunately the pills got crushed while being shipped so I had to pour he powder into a soda.

11:40pm : drug kicks in. Felt really hot and tingly all over my body, before I have been scared of this, but because I had friends with me previously, they actually told me I was very cold, so I wasn't worried. Put on a sweater.

12:30am: plateau, gaming and listening to music, cant stop moving my legs, lots of fun.

1:30am: coming down but don't seem to have any major side effects.

Summary: nice drug, being that I've done weed and dxm before was a different experience, suggest listening to music. Having friends around in previous uses of Meopp made me very talkative and cheerful, this particular time I didn't have any friends over. But still a nice experience.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 99514
Published: Mar 22, 2013Views: 2,468
MeOPP (378) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)