Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends at Maastricht University School of Medicine by sharing this with appropriate groups, and
Take this 45 minute survey!
Like Being Drunk and on a Stimulant
Amanita muscaria
by classclown
Citation:   classclown. "Like Being Drunk and on a Stimulant: An Experience with Amanita muscaria (exp99405)". Erowid.org. Sep 28, 2017. erowid.org/exp/99405

1 cap oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (dried)
  T+ 0:00   oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine
  T+ 0:00   smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes
  T+ 4:00 1 cap oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (dried)
  T+ 0:00 2 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine

Soma

My first experience with Amanita was yesterday (10-12gm). At roughly 5PM I ate one cap, which tasted like a pork rind. For 3 or 4 hours I didn't feel much, as I sipped on a high content beer. I did see a hallucination as I took a walk and a smoke. It was a man that came from the shadow, he had a dog. I was concerned because I knew it was my eye playing tricks on me, as they both vanished (it looked as though he was walking towards my driveway, but my conscious pulled him the other way)

Besides that, I don't recall much, but I ate a second cap about four hours after the first one. This is when the experience kicked up many notches, easily a +++

I decided to play a little counterstrike as I waited for the second dose. It didn't take more than 15 minutes to become whirled into a soma experience. I was doing pushups intermittently, so this helped the juices flow. I would describe this is a feeling where someone else is operating your muscle control, but you have a state of observance. It can become very intense, as it doesn't feel as though you are controlling your own state of behavior, however instinct keeps everything in control. This was going on for a couple of hours, as I felt a bit extra dimensional smoking on my back porch.

Train of thought was entrapped in this experience, it was extremely speedy, but also delayed, like being drunk and on a stimulant. Except very drunk, and very high. It gained in strength from the moment it began, and within a few hours of eating the second cap I had to purge the alcohol. Afterwards I was still quite high, and was not even thinking of taking more amanita, not because I couldn't, I simply didn't need to. I still had a few more hallucinatory effects. I had 2 whole cans of beer just to get back to baseline.

It gets stranger. Late, it must have been 11 or so, I had blacked out. I woke up at 3 to an extremely unordinary hallucination, it was the signature emergency lights. I was flipping for a moment but decided it wasn't real and calmed the event. I immediately suggested I could have been wide awake and getting into trouble, or it was a vague dream. I didn't recall sleeping, and I did awaken in a sitting position on the side of my bed. Strange.

From 3 to 5, early, I still felt incredibly high, but not racey like I did before. Strange thoughts caused more hallucinatory effects, like these numerous crows in my room. Nothing dangerous, but it could scare you if you have a wide awakened imagination. The body load was even heavier here, as I chased off a highly sleepy stone. I didn't want to provoke instinct as though I was intimidated, but rather simply interested.

Its about 630 now and I will probably do some stretching. Effects still linger.

I would not suggest Amanita to the faint of heart, or the unexperienced.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 99405
Published: Sep 28, 2017Views: 824
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)