Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Took Long Time to Kick in but Worth It
H.B. Woodrose
by TheFeeling
Citation:   TheFeeling. "Took Long Time to Kick in but Worth It: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp99375)". Jun 16, 2020.

12 seeds buccal H.B. Woodrose
    smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes


I took twelve of these seeds at about 11 o'clock at night, I recently bought some from a shop and they had done nothing and so decided to get some off the internet. I took them by scrapping the fur off, chewing them, and then swishing them around in my mouth for around an hour; until my friend came into my room and I spat them out into the loo.

I was feeling alright at this moment, but nothing much had particularly happened, I went and had a cigarette before deciding to go to bed at 1 o'clock. Still nothing had happened, aside from what I believed were placebo effects of feeling relaxed. It was at about 4 o'clock in the morning when I woke up having to go to the loo very badly, and as I got up it felt as if my stomach muscles were tearing and it hurt to walk. When I finally managed to go back to bed I lay there almost paralysed for a while, just thinking. I think I had some closed eye visuals at the time, but I fell back asleep.

Waking up around 7 o'clock I realised that the effects had not worn off, and I felt an inordinate amount of energy, when I got up I realised that my pupils were going crazy, and I went over to breakfast and grabbed an apple. Nature looked pretty amazing at this point, and I spent a while looking at the sky and the grass which just seemed enhanced and very interesting. I think I chucked the apple away without really eating it.

I had to go to a brief talk at around 9 o'clock and then had a lecture afterwards. In the talk I plugged myself into my iPod and listen to Pink Floyd feeling completely at peace with myself, time went slowly and I noticed how the light was falling in the room. I was still completely high.

At the lecture I barely restrained myself from running out of the room, and spent most of it looking out the window. I felt like I wasn't able to talk and had a few strange visuals at this point. As soon as I was finished I literally ran back to my room, and went outside for a cigarette with a friend. My friend could see that something was up with me, and started freaking out slightly. I went into the nearest park and sat in it for about an hour and a half, I wasn't seeing many visuals but my thoughts seemed expanded and every sense was enhanced.

At about twelve I went to sleep for about two hours and woke up feeling more normal. I still felt a bit spacy for the whole day, and I didn't feel quite normal until a day afterwards. Nevertheless it was an enjoyable experience, but next time I would do them on a day when I don't have commitments and can sit and enjoy the world around me otherwise it kind of ruins the experience at bit. The only downside was that I felt quite sick, but this wore off and I didn't throw up. I did feel quite gassy however, and I burped quite a lot, but I am not sure whether that was related to the seeds.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 99375
Gender: Female 
Age at time of experience: 18 
Published: Jun 16, 2020Views: 367
[ View as PDF (for printing) ] [ View as LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Switch Colors ]
H.B. Woodrose (26) : Various (28), General (1)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.

Experience Vaults Index Full List of Substances Search Submit Report User Settings About Main Psychoactive Vaults