Psychedelic Insights Survey
Have you taken a psychedelic (mushrooms? dmt?) and
had an experience that was psychologically insightful?
Help our researcher friends at Johns Hopkins & take their Survey!
A Perceived Reduction in Effects
Mushrooms & Zoloft
by desu desu desu
Citation:   desu desu desu. "A Perceived Reduction in Effects: An Experience with Mushrooms & Zoloft (exp99310)". Erowid.org. May 6, 2013. erowid.org/exp/99310

1.8 g oral Mushrooms
  25 mg oral Pharms - Sertraline (daily)

I'm a long time practitioner, almost always for technical assistance in all-night trance dancing. My goal is always augmentation, not obliteration.

I've just started taking zoloft, 25 mg/day for about one week, so this report is a bit premature; I'll try to report back again this spring.

I know myself really well, 1.8g (was aiming for 2.0) is a solid dance enhancement typically. I'd read that zoloft would greatly reduce the mushrooms, but my experience last night was that it may have suppressed the effects 'somewhat', maybe 1/4th or 1/3rd (subjectively speaking).

The overall quality of the experience was unchanged however, only the intensity was reduced, and only slightly.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 99310
Published: May 6, 2013Views: 1,517
Mushrooms (39), Pharms - Sertraline (88) : Combinations (3), Rave / Dance Event (18)