Erotic Rain
4-HO-MiPT
by niiimmaa
Citation:   niiimmaa. "Erotic Rain: An Experience with 4-HO-MiPT (exp99297)". Erowid.org. Feb 16, 2013. erowid.org/exp/99297

15 mg oral 4-HO-MiPT (powder / crystals)

Drug history: I am a 20 year old female. I have previously tried marijuana, some synthetics, MDMA/MDA/MDEA, methylone, Adderall/speed, ethylphenidate, nitrous, ketamine, MXE, shrooms, 2C-B, LSD, 25C-NBOMe, 25I-NBOMe, Vicodin, Xanax and some other prescriptions

Setting: I decided to do this alone at 11:25 PM in my dorm room.

+0: take 15 mg orally after just eating a light meal

+20: start to feel different, slight visual changes

+40 : A friend calls (he knows Iím tripping). We start to have a conversation. It feels good to be able to talk to someone and connect with them. During our conversation, I start having deep thinking analogous to thoughts Iíve had on other psychedelics and share these with him freely. While we are talking I played around with a furry light up pillow I have. The texture/ pattern of the pillow were constantly changing and morphing and combined with the lights changing colors, it provided for an excellent tactile and visual stimulator.

+1:30: I get off the phone. Colors are changing and vibrant. Patterns are moving and morphing. The walls are breathing. Music appreciation is heightened tremendously. I can feel the beats inside me vibrating. I decide to color. As I was drawing, there were a lot of similarities to visuals I see on shrooms. What I was drawing was ďdarkerĒ and more frightening in nature compared to other psychedelics (ex. I draw geometric art on K, flow-y art on acid).

+2:00: I start to feel the slight body load. I have a cold sweat, but it isnít that noticeable. My muscles feel like theyíre tensing up. I decide to take a Magnesium to help relax my body.

+2:15: I decide to lay in bed and listen to music. I have some fractal-like CEVs. Music sounds amazing and the lyrics evoke emotion. My whole body feels energized and lively.

+2:30: I take a few hits of weed from my bowl. My body feels more relaxed. I go outside for a cigarette. Itís raining, nighttime, and 40 Fahrenheit out. The sound of the rain hitting the ground combined with the rain dropping on my body was almost erotic. This made me think of its erotic potential and how I would like to try having sex on it. I really enjoyed being in nature and again I felt similar to how I do on shrooms.

+3:00: I am clearly past my peak and the visuals are not as intense, however they are still going strong. I lay in bed on my iPhone browsing the internet while listening to music.

+3:15: My friend calls again and we start talking again. As before, we have good conversation with deep thinking.

+4:00: The trip has wound down. There are still visuals like morphing and breathing, but not as intense. My body still feels stimulated.

Overall, it made for a very pleasant, short trip. The body load is very minimal which is a plus for this drug. It was similar to shrooms in many ways, but my thinking was more clear-headed. I look forward to trying it again.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 99297
Published: Feb 16, 2013Views: 9,947
4-HO-MiPT (342) : General (1), First Times (2), Music Discussion (22), Alone (16)