New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Into to the Core of Universe
Cannabis & Ketamine
by Almighty V
Citation:   Almighty V. "Into to the Core of Universe: An Experience with Cannabis & Ketamine (exp99286)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/99286

Pharms - Propranolol
    oral Cannabis (tea)
  100 mg oral Ketamine

As the week was so boring I decided to take a trip to universe. I had experience with weed which gave me hallucinations and increased connections with nature, ket gave me out of body experience. I started preparing tea with weed and took it off at night. Previously I had taken an antacid, an antiemetic and propanolol to make trip smooth. After the weed has kicked in slightly I took ket with apple juice.

After 30mins I felt intense hallucinations like moving in a future tunnel. Everything seems 3 dimensional and further came to 6 dimensions. I was sitting in the middle of universe. I was floating in the center of galaxy. Severe mood changes were there. One time I could giggle the next minute I could cry. I was tore into my mom and dad. I can hear my own voice as dad n mom. I was seperated into birth particles: sperm moving fast to reach the ovum. I can feel a gender change too as if I was of women of historical time waiting in a palace for his hubby who was a king. When I looked up to the roof with eyes closed there were only distant galaxies and stars visible.

I had the physical effects of hunger from weed n nausea from ket. I had my dinner voraciously. Then things were getting so intense. I felt to be psychotic. I heard my own voice as a broadcast. For the first time I heard auditory hallucinations from holy mary to stop this drug habit. I had olfactory hallucinations too.

T 2hrs At this time I felt more detached from myself. Seems like my soul has seperated from me and wandering. I running behind it to control. My heart was beating like a thunder. I was having a panic attack. But I couldn't move. I was heavily stoned, felt to be traumatised coz of weed. My mind tried to run amok. But I controlled with great difficulty. I promised myself not to take the trip again. At last I felt near death experience. My soul has been completely removed went out somewhere. My heart has blasted n bleeding out. I tried to close my eyes n went on to sleep.

After 6hrs of sleep I still felt mild hallucinations of weed which lasted till noon of next day. I experienced the total trip all alone in my room. One good thing I didn't turned out to be schizophrenic. It was the worst experience I ever had.

[Reported Dose: "Few grams weed and 100mg ketamine"]

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 99286
Published: Dec 27, 2018Views: 775
Cannabis (1), Ketamine (31) : Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Combinations (3), Alone (16)