Smoking Shrooms
Mushrooms (P. cubensis smoked)
by Tupp
Citation:   Tupp. "Smoking Shrooms: An Experience with Mushrooms (P. cubensis smoked) (exp9888)". Erowid.org. Oct 23, 2001. erowid.org/exp/9888

smoked Mushrooms - P. cubensis

I grew my first batch of shrooms this year. Someone had bought a pack of herbal (extacy) cigarettes. The smokes were bunk, but I had a thought; since I had my shrooms in storage for a rainy day, why not put a chunk of a small shroom in one of these cigs? So that's what I did. I didn't exactly trip out, but I felt that seclusiveness you feel around those who arent tripping when you are. The street lights took on a shroomy hue and I felt glad that it was summertime and I had no job. I was coherrent but happy. All in all, still a good experience.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 9888
Published: Oct 23, 2001Views: 8,263
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)