New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art!
Donate $30 or more & get a piece of displayable blotter art,
some signed and limited edition. They make great framable gifts!
Multi Attempts at Failure
Amanitas & Cannabis
by Governor
Citation:   Governor. "Multi Attempts at Failure: An Experience with Amanitas & Cannabis (exp98829)". Erowid.org. Sep 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/98829

oral Amanitas (tea)
    smoked Cannabis

Finally after many attempts, the last one had small effects that might have just been the weed.

Many months ago I started researching the 'fly Agaric' and have just recently ordered the book and DVD from the Soma Shammans, Hawk and Venus. A few months ago we started taking mushroom hunting serious, for person knowledge and a few weeks ago we started finding these Fly Muscaria's all over within a huge radius in southwestern Oregon.

After drying in the oven and smoking to no effect, drying in the open air and smoking to no effect, making tea twice and yet no effect; I finally ordered some from a site I have trusted in the past for my salvia supply before the local head shops took me serious. These mushrooms did have a small effect but it was very masked with the marijuana.

My girlfriend and I made a tea with 4g+ and I ate the leftover paste while we both shared the cocktail. We drank it, waited an hour and I then ate the mushroom paste leftover in the tea bag. We both felt a pleasant dizziness, she felt nauseous I did not, and the leftover pizza was AMAZING…. (effect of mushrooms or weed?).

Next attempt for an experience will be 6g, (tea/paste) and hope for the best. I’m trying to take steps to learn from the experiences instead of just tripping out or “frying”.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98829
Published: Sep 12, 2018Views: 252
Amanitas (5) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Small Group (2-9) (17)