New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Smoother than Adderall
2-Fluoroamphetamine
by Zoe
Citation:   Zoe. "Smoother than Adderall: An Experience with 2-Fluoroamphetamine (exp98592)". Erowid.org. Oct 23, 2015. erowid.org/exp/98592

100 mg oral 2-Fluoroamphetamine

I have been taking Adderall off and on for the past 7 years (prescribed). So I would say that I likely have some tolerance to amphetamines. I took this dose of 2-FA around noon on a day that I did not take Adderall or any other psychoactive substance.

After I dosed, I went to lunch with a friend. My appetite was noticeably decreased and my ability to articulate myself in conversation was noticeably increased. About a half hour after dosing, I felt the effects of 'coming up'--feeling somewhat exhilarated and generally good. After lunch, I went climbing and slacklining at a climbing gym. I felt an increase in my ability to focus on these activities that was more relaxed than with Adderall. I often feel that with Adderall there is a sense of body-energy restlessness that can interfere with my ability to focus on the task at hand--especially if it is a sedentary task like studying. I have not yet tried taking 2-FA for studying but I would imagine that it would lend itself very well to such a task because there isn't the sometimes distracting compulsion to get up and, say, clean one's room as there sometimes is with Adderall.

In summary, the effects of 2-FA that I experienced:

-significant increase in mental energy, focus, and clarity (more relaxed and less 'edgy' compared to Adderall)
-increase in ability to integrate ideas and articulate thoughts into words in conversation
-overall positive effect on mood and increase in feeling of wellbeing
-increase in physical endurance

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98592
Published: Oct 23, 2015Views: 6,338
2-Fluoroamphetamine (519) : General (1), Various (28)