Desperate to Get High
Hydrocodone with Acetaminophen
by anonymous
Citation:   anonymous. "Desperate to Get High: An Experience with Hydrocodone with Acetaminophen (exp98440)". Erowid.org. Aug 21, 2016. erowid.org/exp/98440

15 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)
  600 mg oral Acetaminophen (pill / tablet)
    smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

I was desperate to get high. I heard about opiates like oxycontin and morphine, but didn't find anything around my house except prescription Lexapro. I looked that up but didn't find anything psychoactive about it.

Then, one night I went into my dad's bathroom to weigh myself and I opened his medicine cabinet to find to bottles of prescribed Hydrocodone. My jaw dropped I snuck a few pills one day and went to mcdonalds for a free mini-cup (since I didn't have any money on me). On my way there I found a lighter and after getting a drink in my cup, I smoked 2 half smoked cigarettes (tiny ashes got into my drink). I added the pills into my drink. I drank it down and had to swallow almost dissolved pills.

I waited for half an hour but I didn't feel anything so I went back home. Then it hit me, and boy, was I having serious nausea. After about an hour it calmed down, and now I feel a little light headed I guess. Oh well I'm still on my quest I suppose.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98440
Published: Aug 21, 2016Views: 1,841
Hydrocodone (111) : Alone (16), First Times (2)