Erowid Relies on Donations From Visitors Like You
An Orgasm of the Mind
Breathwork
by Blue
Citation:   Blue. "An Orgasm of the Mind: An Experience with Breathwork (exp98374)". Erowid.org. Aug 10, 2017. erowid.org/exp/98374

Yesterday I had my first Holotropic Breathwork experience. Before the actual Breathwork we did meditation and yoga.

After the first minutes of breathing I started feeling energy coming from the tip of my fingers and toes. The energy became stronger and all my chakras felt active and pulsating. After a while the energy moved up, I started shaking, screaming, feelings of desperation arose, then automatic yoga kicked in and I felt what I could only describe as an orgasm of the mind. After it I felt enormous gratitude for every experience I've had, for every living being and pretty much everything. I still feel that way.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98374
Published: Aug 10, 2017Views: 1,589
Breathing (470) : General (1), Group Ceremony (21)