Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
First and Certainly Not the Last Time
25I-NBOMe
by NTALWHOWNDRRLOST
Citation:   NTALWHOWNDRRLOST. "First and Certainly Not the Last Time: An Experience with 25I-NBOMe (exp98359)". Erowid.org. Feb 7, 2013. erowid.org/exp/98359

1 hit sublingual 25I-NBOMe (blotter / tab)

I took a single 1200μg blotter of 25-i at 12 a.m. I placed it under my tongue, sat back on the bed and watched some youtube videos while I waited. After about 20 minutes, I started feeling a little nauseous and had a tingling sensation in my legs, lower back, and groin. The feeling was similar to being sexually aroused but a bit weighed down. I felt a bit dizzy and my vision was a bit blurred. I knew the signs were there but I decided to keep the blotter under my tongue for another 20 min. At 12:40 a.m., a group of us went to a trance show at a club.

At 1 a.m., the nausea was more intense but not unbearable and had no trouble paying for entrance to the club. When I walked into the club the lights and fog machine gave me the feeling like I was tripping, but not too strong. The light show and music got me into the feeling and I started wondering if I was tripping or the light show was just really good.

Around 1:30, I went to the bathroom and suddenly, boom, the trip was on. The visuals were strikingly similar to my LSD experiences, but I still had an uncomfortable weighted and chemical feeling. I began having difficulty reading peoples intentions and emotions. I felt the need to get outside so I took a walk.

At 2:30 a.m., I was peaking and found an isolated stairwell where I sat down and gathered myself. I was experiencing extremely intense introspective thoughts, reflecting on my friends, family, life decisions. I couldnít escape the feeling that had to get something out, some negative emotions or feelings. The visuals at this point were amazing almost identical to my experiences with LSD.

At 2:45 a.m. I met up with the group at a 7-Eleven. The visuals were even more amazing now I had a visceral revulsion to drinking anything. Everything turned into a cartoon everyone looked nearly two-dimensional. I felt like I was in Grand Theft Auto. Everyone looked so cartoony I couldnít believe it and got the giggles. It got so intense I ended up going for another walk and found a small city park. Iím certain that if I was in a more rave-friendly environment I would have stuck it out. Unfortunately, I was surrounded by a bunch of drunk people. In the park, I was propelled into an existential journey. I became immensely depressed about the litter in the park. I realized I needed to be more proactive in my life and setting goals. I saw the potential of the city and people, even people out clubbing. I just wanted everyone to have a good time and know their limits. The park was stunningly beautiful. The visuals and experience left me in a euphoric state.

At 4 a.m. I headed back to the club and met up with the group. It was like being welcomed home into a happy family. I havenít experienced that level of euphoria since I took an eighth of magic mushrooms a few years ago. I saw everyone in their place and fulfilling their role in the group dynamic. I found my own place and realized Iíd been neglecting my own identity as an individual in the group. I closed my eyes and let the music take me away. Found myself at peace, but knowing I have a lot of self-improvement to do. I left the group one more time and walked around the club and found myself as an objective observer of everything. I was completely unaffected by the people there, it was as though I was in a bubble. I felt extremely confident and floated around for about 30 min before meeting back up with the group. We left the club, stopped by a park and enjoyed the evening. I got home, watched Fantasia 2000 and the visuals maintained until I fell asleep.

The negative aspects of the trip were social anxiety, constipated feeling, nausea, nearly throwing up and a bit of depression influenced mostly by my environment.

The positive side: I havenít had the desire for alcohol or cigarettes for a week now and I was drinking and smoking almost everyday before. I also had the most amazingly trippy cartoon visuals ever and experienced intense euphoria nearly to the point of happy tears.

It was a very unique experience and Iím planning on taking another trip with it tonight at a beach rave! Iíll post the follow up experience too. The total trip was around 7 hours. The following two days I experienced lethargy but, on the whole a more proactive positive outlook on my life.

Thanks for reading, safe and happy tripping. Words of caution, ease your selves into it. Start with lower doses and go to a happy environment with like-minded people. Appreciate yourselves as the individuals you are and the people in your life : ).
~Not All Who Wander Are Lost~

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98359
Published: Feb 7, 2013Views: 17,225
25I-NBOMe (542) : Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2), Various (28)