Ecstasy Through Yoga
MDMA
by stars
Citation:   stars. "Ecstasy Through Yoga: An Experience with MDMA (exp98165)". Erowid.org. Nov 6, 2012. erowid.org/exp/98165

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

I was at an electronic music festival. My friend woke me up earlier that morning, told me to pop a pill cause they were playing some really good music at the main stage. I popped and headed to dance. After a set or two, the music was cut as everybody was advised to go to the chill out area where a yoga session was about to be given.

I changed to more fitting clothes, had a few puffs and when to the chill out area. I had dome some yoga before but never got to fully engage in it.

As the session began, I started to peak. And with every breathe, posture and position, I felt my body relaxing in to a complete trance-like state. I probably won't be able to describe it but I have never had a clearer understanding of my body and my environment. The positions and stretches made sense and just felt so right. I reached the height of my peak when the instructor struck the sound bowl. A sense of overwhelming positive vibrations, alignment and so much more.

After that, I realized how hard I was on myself, struggling for perfection when the truth was very simple. Love and light.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98165
Published: Nov 6, 2012Views: 4,483
Yoga / Bodywork (202), MDMA (3) : Festival / Lg. Crowd (24), Glowing Experiences (4), General (1)