Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Overwhelming Transparent Light
25I-NBOMe
by Renton
Citation:   Renton. "Overwhelming Transparent Light: An Experience with 25I-NBOMe (exp98094)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2015. erowid.org/exp/98094

25I-NBOMe

I tried this new stuff out. I was actually searching for it for a while because I had tried the chloride, and was curious as to how powerful this iodate could be.

The results are like this:

1 hit of 500 micrograms = The Zone

A solid +3. The primary feature - I see transparent light everywhere, like some kind of aurasight Jello. I certainly feel it running through me. Overall, I'm in an iodate-flavored candyflip - very cyberdelic. All senses seem to be in 5-D.

2 hits (1000 ug) = The gate

As above times 2 plus I feel, for some reason, like I went from here to Astral physically. Completely and totally connected to the higher dimensions. +4.

2000 ug in 24 hours = The Seven Swell Effect.

Redosing with 2 hits 12 hours apart = +4.5? At this point I feel like I became an infinite source of the Light. I do not recommend anyone else do this as I fear it may be approaching lethal amounts, especially for someone less massive than me.

Also, after this, all your psychic abilities will be open to a extreme you never thought possible.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98094
Published: Oct 13, 2015Views: 2,348
25I-NBOMe (542) : Mystical Experiences (9), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)