Strange Strange Stroke-Like Reaction
LSD
by fuckdapolicia
Citation:   fuckdapolicia. "Strange Strange Stroke-Like Reaction: An Experience with LSD (exp97947)". Erowid.org. Apr 20, 2017. erowid.org/exp/97947

LSD
      Vitamins / Supplements

Bout my 30th time doing acid, never had any bad reactions before (few bad trips, but I consider myself pretty experienced).

Last night I dose (about 200 micrograms), wait about 2 maybe 3 hours, and find myself very twitchy and unable to relax. The acid seemed very pure and did what I expected it to do, however my body was being utterly uncooperative; I was extremely twitchy and weak in all my muscles, I could hardly grip with a third the strength I normally could, and I legitimately had to try to stay conscious. I got heat flashes and extreme dizziness and almost passed out a couple handfuls of times. This was bad about the 3rd to the 5 maybe 6th hour of my trip, then I just felt weird and lightheaded until I went to bed, about 10 to 12 hours later.

I had plenty of water that night, ate a well-balanced meal, and even took vitamins to ensure that wasn't the problem. Also I showered and laid down for an hour, neither helped me out of this feeling. I woke up this morning a tad weird, and after a meal and shower I was perfect again. No symptoms all day long. I am soo weirded out. Going to a hospital tomorrow to get checked out.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 97947
Published: Apr 20, 2017Views: 1,200
LSD (2) : Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)