Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
I Am a Little Yellow Dot
Salvia divinorum
by drughead
Citation:   drughead. "I Am a Little Yellow Dot: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp9769)". Erowid.org. Oct 7, 2001. erowid.org/exp/9769

smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I have taken salvia leaves many times before this but never have I been half as wasted as this. I was at the cannabis march with a friend and I saw a stall selling salvia extract. IT costs 20 for 1/2 gram but I bought it because I've never had a really intense salvia experience. The extract looked and smelled just like leaves so being the paranoid person I am I wanted to try it on the spot to make sure the guy wasnt selling leaves as extract knowing most of his customers wouldnt know the difference.

I put one small pinch in the bowl and smoked most of it in one hit. I instantly felt very weird. It felt like I was holding my breath for so long before I had to breath out. Now I realise that time was going one tenth normal speed. I passed the bong to my friend knowing I would drop it If I didnt.

The whole world was a blur and I couldn't make sense of anything. I started walking although I did not know why or where or anything. I had know idear who I was where I was or what the hell was going on I didnt even realise this was just because I was on a drug. I felt something digging into my leg I then felt I was curling up and turning into a spiral. I then shrank into a small yellow blob. All I can remember about the peak was its intensity.

I slowly drifted back to reality. This all seemed like a day. My friend told me it was ten minits. I have taken many drugs before Pills Acid ketamine mescaline DMT but this was much more intesnse than any of them. I did not enjoy the experience much But I can see that If I was already having a great time on another drug this could take me to other levels of bliss. Always have a sober person to watch you and enjoy alternative states of conciouseness but dont let them get out of control.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9769
Published: Oct 7, 2001Views: 4,866
Salvia divinorum (44) : Festival / Lg. Crowd (24), Guides / Sitters (39), Nature / Outdoors (23), General (1)