More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
Only 250 of those contribute $1 or more.
If you use Erowid, Please Donate.
Beyond What Was Planned
UR-144
by Knowwhereishere
Citation:   Knowwhereishere. "Beyond What Was Planned: An Experience with UR-144 (exp97595)". Erowid.org. Nov 29, 2012. erowid.org/exp/97595

1 hit smoked UR-144 (powder / crystals)

Well I have experiance with many cannainoids so I was not sure what happened. I was waiting for my order of this and 4MEC to come. Well they came 2 days later.

I packs up my bong and sprinkled a very small amount of the ur-144 on the bowl. I took one massive bong rip and everything changed. I was extremely out of body almost. Arms worked involuntary, extreme body load.

I was very scared. It was very intense. Very close to a strong DXM trip. I have gone on to having some on top of smaller bowls and have not yet experience that. So be careful and start very small.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 97595
Published: Nov 29, 2012Views: 5,466
UR-144 (699) : Overdose (29), Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)