Dear Erowid Readers: We're a small nonprofit that runs the top drug information website in the world. We have only 4 staff but serve 12 million users, and have costs like any big website: servers, power, office space, programs, and staff. To protect our independence, we don't run ads or take government funds. If everyone reading this gave $3, our fundraising would be done today. If Erowid is useful to you, take a minute to keep it online and ad-free another year!
Donate by Bitcoin
Beyond What Was Planned
Cannabinoid Receptor Agonists (UR-144)
by Knowwhereishere
Citation:   Knowwhereishere. "Beyond What Was Planned: An Experience with Cannabinoid Receptor Agonists (UR-144) (ID 97595)". Erowid.org. Nov 29, 2012. erowid.org/exp/97595

DOSE: 1 hit smoked Cannabinoid Receptor Agonists (powder / crystals)

Well I have experiance with many cannainoids so I was not sure what happened. I was waiting for my order of this and 4MEC to come. Well they came 2 days later.

I packs up my bong and sprinkled a very small amount of the ur-144 on the bowl. I took one massive bong rip and everything changed. I was extremely out of body almost. Arms worked involuntary, extreme body load.

I was very scared. It was very intense. Very close to a strong DXM trip. I have gone on to having some on top of smaller bowls and have not yet experience that. So be careful and start very small.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 97595