It's Erowid's 20th Anniversary!
Help us keep going for another twenty with a small donation?
Erowid is a global information resource. We're an educational non-profit working to provide an honest look at psychoactives. Accurate info is required in order to move forward with research, drug law reform, and safer use. This work is made possible by small donations and memberships (get our newsletter!).
Beyond What Was Planned
Cannabinoid Receptor Agonists (UR-144)
by Knowwhereishere
Citation:   Knowwhereishere. "Beyond What Was Planned: An Experience with Cannabinoid Receptor Agonists (UR-144) (ID 97595)". Erowid.org. Nov 29, 2012. erowid.org/exp/97595

DOSE: 1 hit smoked Cannabinoid Receptor Agonists (powder / crystals)

Well I have experiance with many cannainoids so I was not sure what happened. I was waiting for my order of this and 4MEC to come. Well they came 2 days later.

I packs up my bong and sprinkled a very small amount of the ur-144 on the bowl. I took one massive bong rip and everything changed. I was extremely out of body almost. Arms worked involuntary, extreme body load.

I was very scared. It was very intense. Very close to a strong DXM trip. I have gone on to having some on top of smaller bowls and have not yet experience that. So be careful and start very small.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 97595