Review Erowid at
Help us get another 50 reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychoactive drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Beyond What Was Planned
Cannabinoid Receptor Agonists (UR-144)
by Knowwhereishere
Citation:   Knowwhereishere. "Beyond What Was Planned: An Experience with Cannabinoid Receptor Agonists (UR-144) (ID 97595)". Nov 29, 2012.

DOSE: 1 hit smoked Cannabinoid Receptor Agonists (powder / crystals)

Well I have experiance with many cannainoids so I was not sure what happened. I was waiting for my order of this and 4MEC to come. Well they came 2 days later.

I packs up my bong and sprinkled a very small amount of the ur-144 on the bowl. I took one massive bong rip and everything changed. I was extremely out of body almost. Arms worked involuntary, extreme body load.

I was very scared. It was very intense. Very close to a strong DXM trip. I have gone on to having some on top of smaller bowls and have not yet experience that. So be careful and start very small.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 97595