Colors Were Brighter and Stranger
DMT & Cannabis
by Silver
Citation:   Silver. "Colors Were Brighter and Stranger: An Experience with DMT & Cannabis (exp97254)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2015. erowid.org/exp/97254

smoked Cannabis
    vaporized DMT

My First DMT Experience

When I smoked DMT along with Marijuana for the first time, I held it in until the experience started. I was smoking outside on the porch next to a forest. I heard and saw everything so much more clear. I thought I was in a rain forest, the wind sounded like a waterfall & the trees were so green & bright, the birds chirps sounded like music, the patterns on the table seemed so simple yet complex.

Unlike marijuana I wasn't tired at all; I had more energy. Colors were brighter & stranger; to me it seemed I saw everything the way it should be seen. The only bad thing is after the high was over I was extremely tired & fell asleep approximately an hour or so later. DMT is definitely something I'd enjoy trying again, also because it only last about 15-20 minutes.

Was trying to get a stronger trip. While we were smoking the DMT, our surroundings smelt like we were burning a pair of NIKEs.

[Reported Dose: '3-4 bowl hits']

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 97254
Published: Oct 14, 2015Views: 1,805
Cannabis (1), DMT (18) : First Times (2), Nature / Outdoors (23), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)