New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Sleep Aid and a Nice Experience
Trazodone
by CROCOP
Citation:   CROCOP. "Sleep Aid and a Nice Experience: An Experience with Trazodone (exp97243)". Erowid.org. Oct 2, 2012. erowid.org/exp/97243

200 mg oral Pharms - Trazodone (pill / tablet)

So I was perscribed trazodone, after returning from overseas as a sleep aid. Well it says only to take 25-50mg for sleep, but hey lets be honest, I was looking for a high. Anyways, I ate a fairly large dinner, and then I took 4 50mg pills of trazodone. After 15-20 mins, started feeling the drowsy, sleepy feeling. NO real mood change besides being relaxed, What really suprised me the most is that the next day (at a job I despise) I was happy, looking on the bright side of everything. Felt good! It slightly wore off around noon, but none the less I had a nice sleep and a little groggy wake up, but a nice day and no bad after effects.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 97243
Published: Oct 2, 2012Views: 22,947
Pharms - Trazodone (294) : Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)