Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Low Doses Avoid Comedown and Tolerance
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by Respondent 77
From Ecstasy.org Collection
Citation:   Respondent 77. "Low Doses Avoid Comedown and Tolerance: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp97049)". Erowid.org. Jul 23, 2012. erowid.org/exp/97049

45 mg oral MDMA

I use a very low dose (40-50mg) a night, if I take more, I take a second dose 1 hour later than my first. This keeps me going all night, and the come down is as good as none. First of all, I recommend this to all users: Learn to take small doses. You can get just as ecstatic EVERY time you do it! My friends do as I, and it works for them to!

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 97049
Published: Jul 23, 2012Views: 4,407
MDMA (3) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)