Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Disillusionment
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by Respondent 49
From Ecstasy.org Collection
Citation:   Respondent 49. "Disillusionment: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp96988)". Erowid.org. Jul 23, 2012. erowid.org/exp/96988

oral MDMA

When I first started, I just wanted EVERYONE to have a taste of it, it was so beautiful.

I've given up pilling now, because last week I had to have an abortion - had I not been eeeeing off my face the whole time, I firstly would never have slept with the guy I slept with, let alone do it without contraception!

Now the thought of E makes me nauseous and sad - when I first took it, it was the best, best best thing I'd ever experienced.

I remember begging friends to take e with me, and telling them it's different to normal drugs. I don't think it is anymore.

It's just such a pity that people can't feel like they do on E, naturally.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 96988
Published: Jul 23, 2012Views: 3,012
MDMA (3) : Sex Discussion (14), Post Trip Problems (8), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)