Twisted
Ketamine
by Mossarian
Citation:   Mossarian. "Twisted: An Experience with Ketamine (exp9697)". Erowid.org. Sep 28, 2001. erowid.org/exp/9697

insufflated Ketamine

My experience with K has mainly been in clubs or recovering from being at clubs.

After a healthy 'bump' of K I always seem to lose feeling in my feet and this crawls up my body until everything is numb except mabye for my eyes. Weight and distance are also distorted and i have been known to throw my drinks all over the place as i can't really feel their weight in my hand. I also get the sensation that my whole body is an empty chamber and that I am a character in a cartoon, often seeing and talking to a small asian man playing a banjo on a deserted island.

I find that even if i am in a packed club, i can close my eyes and go into a seperate world, this isn't necessarily the most sociable behavior and i tend to sing out loud or get carried away in thought whilst i am supposed to be having a conversation. I also find that K is a good combination with pills, and seems to enhance the experience although any dancing prowess gained from the pill will be totally negated by being stuck in a k hole and not being able to feel your feet.

Although i am probably wasting opportunities to take k at home and explore its effects in a controlled environment, there is nothing funnier than watching someone standing in a club belting out a tune with clenched face and mike in hand, only to open their eyes and realise they are not on stage or by themselves.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9697
Published: Sep 28, 2001Views: 4,640
Ketamine (31) : General (1), Club / Bar (25)