Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Antibiotics and Asthma: A User Report
MDMA (Ecstasy) & Albuterol (Ventolin)
by Respondent 33
From Ecstasy.org Collection
Citation:   Respondent 33. "Antibiotics and Asthma: A User Report: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) & Albuterol (Ventolin) (exp96937)". Erowid.org. Jul 20, 2012. erowid.org/exp/96937

MDMA
    inhaled Pharms - Albuterol

I've taken E on antibiotics, admittedly towards the end of course, with few problems except the usual morning afters. Ditto asthma. I'm asthmatic, and often use ventolin [Albuterol] while flying. It hasn't been a problem. Something the rush can seem quite intense, and the increased heart rate is reminiscent of some exercise-related asthma attacks I've had, but I don't experience any tightness of breathing. In fact, when on E I find that I need to rely on my inhaler less than I would (considering I'm dancing my lille feet off). American man

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 96937
Published: Jul 20, 2012Views: 5,564
MDMA (3) : Rave / Dance Event (18), Combinations (3)