Not Close to Worth It
Hydrocodone
by Ting
Citation:   Ting. "Not Close to Worth It: An Experience with Hydrocodone (exp96908)". Erowid.org. Aug 9, 2019. erowid.org/exp/96908

15 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)
  1000 mg oral Acetaminophen (pill / tablet)

One Saturday night I took two Vicodin I had in my medicine cabinet (Watson 385, 500 mg / 7.5 mg)

I took them at about 10 o'clock, and didn't feel much for maybe an hour. At 11 I started to feel pretty okay, nothing very special, I noticed I was saying things slightly out of the ordinary. I was watching tv with my brother and commenting on the comercials, something I didn't usually do.

After about an hour I started to feel very nauseous. I couldn't stand it anymore so I went to bed and tried to sleep despite feeling very sick.

When I woke up in the morning I couldn't get out of bed. I tried and immediately threw up. I eventually dragged myself out, watched tv for about an hour, and was too sick so I went back to bed, at maybe 1 in the afternoon. I had work at five, and was hoping to feel better by then since it was a new job and no one could cover for me. At 4:30 I woke up again, and was as sick as ever. I called work but they told me they needed me to come in. I dragged myself out of bed and went in to work, and puked loads after being there for two minutes.

It was like a hangover for me. I felt good for an hour, but I didn't feel even close to as good as it would take to justify feeling so sick the next day.

I probably should have done a cold water extraction before taking vicodin, it was probably the Acetaminophen that made me so sick.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 96908
Published: Aug 9, 2019Views: 1,460
Hydrocodone (111) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Various (28)