Very Strange Reaction
Sertraline (Zoloft)
by TBAAT
Citation:   TBAAT. "Very Strange Reaction: An Experience with Sertraline (Zoloft) (exp96516)". Erowid.org. Nov 29, 2012. erowid.org/exp/96516

200 mg oral Pharms - Sertraline (pill / tablet)

I took 200 mg of zoloft and about 40 minutes later I went to go take a shower. As I stepped in I noticed my hands were shaking. About 5 minutes later my heart started to beat super fast and I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack. I sat down felt a little better. Then about 30 minutes later I threw up, which is very strange because I have a very hardy stomach and almost never through up. I looked in the mirror and my face was all sweaty and red. After that I felt much better but my hands were still shaking.

I would not recommend taking zoloft, in my opinion it really sucks.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 96516
Published: Nov 29, 2012Views: 5,711
Pharms - Sertraline (88) : Unknown Context (20), Overdose (29), Bad Trips (6)