Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Smoothest Cleanest Focus with IV
4-Fluoramphetamine
by Fringe
Citation:   Fringe. "Smoothest Cleanest Focus with IV: An Experience with 4-Fluoramphetamine (exp96405)". Erowid.org. Jan 26, 2015. erowid.org/exp/96405

40 mg IV 4-Fluoroamphetamine (liquid)
  80 mg IV 4-Fluoroamphetamine (liquid)

Im out of dope. As the young fiend that I am, I start sifting through all the substances I have and Googling them with 'Inject' following the drug name. There wasn't much information, asked around. General consensus was: Wouldn't recommend it. But that was no deterrence.

Started with 40mg. Put it in a spoon with around .50cc water, mixed easily, added a bit of heat, filtered.
No real rush, the feeling was like floating. The high was very calming, not at all what I expect from 4-fa which usually amps me up and gets me super talkative. This high was very controllable. I felt almost too calm and cool. Studying was easy and I looked forward to it. But there was none of that childish or jittery energy that I often feel with 4-fa.

Bumped it up to a 80mg shot. The rush was like lightning pulling me out of my body- pure ecstasy. There was no pain, but the feeling was so intense I swear I wanted to cry. My face contorted into a grimace as waves of the most intense euphoria I have ever felt, rushed through me. 1-2 minutes of this full body orgasm of lightning. The resulting high was much the same as mentioned before - calm stimulation. The crash was handle-able, easier than caffeine. Crash came much sooner than snorted/oral- around two hours after injection.

Lots of experimentation later. 90mg shots are a perfect dose for the Oh my god, oh my god oh my god rush that is so often chased.

Felt amazing.

One tip, after you load your rig up and before you shoot it; dip your needle in some clean water/run a couple drops of clean water over the tip of the needle to wash off any drug residue. The drug burns when I stick myself if its on the edge of the needle. Either way it didn't burn when I had actually injected the stuff.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 96405
Published: Jan 26, 2015Views: 10,204
4-Fluoroamphetamine (276) : Glowing Experiences (4), Preparation / Recipes (30), Alone (16)