Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Not What I Was Hoping For...
Ginger (smoked)
by Hazah
Citation:   Hazah. "Not What I Was Hoping For...: An Experience with Ginger (smoked) (exp9630)". Erowid.org. Oct 24, 2001. erowid.org/exp/9630

3 bowls smoked Ginger

I was really bored and fiending for weed so I decided to smoke some ginger because a report on the web said it would give me a buzz. I had nothing else, so I tryed it. I smoked 3 bowls of the stuff with my bong. During and after smoking it I felt a headache like feeling behind my eyes and at the top of my head. I felt a very light buzz similar to what you feel when you start smoking weed before you start to really get high. The feeling lasted for awhile, but was nothing special. Mostly this was just a tease. The worst part is, the stuff was horrible to smoke...I had to keep drinking water to deal with the taste.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9630
Published: Oct 24, 2001Views: 53,816
Ginger (177) : First Times (2), General (1), Alone (16)