New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Donate $30 or more and get a piece of displayable blotter art.
These make great inexpensive gifts for the discerning friend.
Ketamine x 2
Tiletamine (Telazol)
by etard
Citation:   etard. "Ketamine x 2: An Experience with Tiletamine (Telazol) (exp9610)". Erowid.org. Oct 28, 2001. erowid.org/exp/9610

IM Pharms - Tiletamine (liquid)

lately i have been using special k regularly. I have been to every level obtainable from the shit. The K-h0le did not scare me it just made me think I was the universe. I was one with everything and i have been in the television shows. Then I started searching for some other type of disassociative anasthesias. I knew there had to be another drug used in veterinary clinics that would produce similar effects that ketamine produces. So I came across telazol on a web site.

It took some time and some hustling, but I eventually was able to pick up some vials of telazol which I coined my own slang term as double K or K squared. I chose these terms because I injected less telazol than I was injecting K and I had twice the trip and it lasted for almost five hours. I was fucked up beyond all recognition. I just wanted to share my experience with everyone because I don't believe there is many people who have been turned on to this stuff. and I think it blows K away. Give this shit a try all.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9610
Published: Oct 28, 2001Views: 18,488
Pharms - Tiletamine (167) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)