Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Blending Without Acetone
AM-2201 & JWH-122
by Mike
Citation:   Mike. "Blending Without Acetone: An Experience with AM-2201 & JWH-122 (exp95889)". Erowid.org. May 14, 2012. erowid.org/exp/95889

smoked JWH-122 (powder / crystals)
    smoked AM-2201 (powder / crystals)

Decided to make an Am-2201, Jwh-122 blend but I didn't want to use acetone or any other chemicals so I tried a better way.

I spread 40 grams of herbs on a baking sheet, got empty spray bottle and filled with water. I sprayed until all herbs were moist, not dripping wet, and sprinkled the chemicals evenly on top. I mixed this up with a fork very well for 5 minutes.

I smoked some and immediately felt effects in seconds, without harmful chemicals, just natural herbs with RCs.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 95889
Published: May 14, 2012Views: 5,570
AM-2201 (529), JWH-122 (546) : Combinations (3), Preparation / Recipes (30), Unknown Context (20)