Support Erowid Center with a $50 Donation
And get a blacklight-inked "Erologo" t-shirt!
Don't Feel Anything but Empty and Depressed
Pharmaceuticals
by Morticia A.
Citation:   Morticia A.. "Don't Feel Anything but Empty and Depressed: An Experience with Pharmaceuticals (exp95832)". Erowid.org. Nov 12, 2015. erowid.org/exp/95832

10 mg oral Codeine (pill / tablet)
  30 mg oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (pill / tablet)
  50 mg oral Pharms - Promethazine (pill / tablet)
  50 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)
  40 mg oral Pharms - Citalopram (pill / tablet)
  20 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)

Hydrocodone Flexeril Ambien CR Phenegran Celexa

I have fybromyalgia that hasn't been helped with Lyrica, Sevalla, Zoloft, Flexeril, Elavil, Valium, Klonopin, etc. I'm still in pain by this and the only thing that helps that, the depression and the interstitial cystitis pain is hydrocodone. I can only get two a day. One doesn't help me. 2 helps me feel better. I do not have enough to last me all day so I'm trying to come up with a cocktail that would not be too costly or illegal.
Got home feeling horrible. Took my two pain meds orally in the evening. Now, it has wore off. Trying to make up a cocktail that will get the pain and emotional pain away so I can sleep and have pain-free sex with my husband. Sex is like torture to me. For the depression I have taken, anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, benzos, mood stabilizers, therapy... nothing is helping enough to the point of functioning.

I took 2 Hydrocodones 10/650 at 4pm. It has worn off. So by 10 pm felt horrible. Crushed and snorted a hydrocodone...just one. Chewed up 3 Flexerils 10mg each, took phenegran 25mg and Ambien CR 25mg two pills combined...orally. Chewed 40 mg of Celexa. These are all my scripts so I am not breaking the law.

I don't feel anything but empty and depressed, and slightly less achy. Swallowing 2 hydrocodones worked better than snorting one and all the other stuff above.

I need to find something that helps me...some combinations of meds and how to ingest them. I probably have a bunch of meds in my safe that I took years ago I can retry. The doctors won't prescribe me what helps. I'm desperate! If I have to mix something with pot...we will just say maybe I did...which tonight I have not. Haven't had it in my system for a year now.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 95832
Published: Nov 12, 2015Views: 1,345
Hydrocodone (111) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)