Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Laundry Snakes Made Me Do It.
Zolpidem
by LittleGirl
Citation:   LittleGirl. "Laundry Snakes Made Me Do It.: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp95775)". Erowid.org. Apr 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/95775

10 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)
  10 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)
  .5 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

Let me begin by saying that I have never 'tripped' before and only did so unintentionally with Ambien and so my entire experience was somewhat disturbing to me.

At about 9:15pm I decided to take my prescribed dose of 10 mg of Ambien and get into bed. This is where it gets fuzzy. I first noticed I was experiencing something amiss when my eyes began to have problems focusing.

I looked at my arm and noticed a tracer which at the time I coined my 'color shadow'. I rested my hand to the wall and pulled it away only to realize my 'real' shadow was 'stuck' to my palm. So I shook my hand to remove it and became concerned about my color shadow taking so long to catch up.

Next I looked down at the small pile of laundry by my bed and realizing it was moving. In fact, there were most certainly snakes in there and by the looks of it they were having sex. Wild orgey style sex. At this point I called my friend to ask her advice on the situation. I vaguely remember telling her I wanted to take another 10mg because I wasn't tired but the 'laundry snakes' we're in the way. I had thought that was the end of it. But upon awaking in the morning I found a half full bottle of beer in the fridge that I apparently used to down another ambien sometime after hanging up with my friend. Over all the night was a confusing blur and left me feeling ill the next day. It was almost as if everything logically about me was trapped inside a box in my mind.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 95775
Published: Apr 29, 2018Views: 727
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Alone (16)