Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Most Ridiculous Thing I've Ever Done
2C-E
by K
Citation:   K. "Most Ridiculous Thing I've Ever Done: An Experience with 2C-E (exp95389)". Erowid.org. Apr 2, 2012. erowid.org/exp/95389

2C-E

I started sneezing blood and throwing up, I've never had an acid trip, but I could compare it to such stories. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. I had a bad 'trip' and thought I was dying. It lasted I don't know how many hours until I was able to bring myself to drink some milk and take a hot bath, also I was terrified I was going to accidentally drown myself. Eyes TERRIBLY dilated, and overall, couldn't grasp reality. I HIGHLY DO NOT recommend.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 95389
Published: Apr 2, 2012Views: 6,167
2C-E (137) : Unknown Context (20), Bad Trips (6)