More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contribute $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
Low Doses Are Safer
2C-P
by droppedguy
Citation:   droppedguy. "Low Doses Are Safer: An Experience with 2C-P (exp95344)". Erowid.org. Apr 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/95344

5 mg oral 2C-P

Having taken 5mg, the first 45 of my come up was very intense until I got used to my newly found reality. Time was nearly impossible to comprehend even though I frequently looked at clocks, which is why I estimate that I didn't reach my peak until 6 or 7 hours after taking it.

During my come up, a friend of mine was screaming at me over 2 hits of acid that I had lost, that I was going to sell to him. And long story short, that friend made me sneak into my house to get it. I can imagine that with a higher dose I would have experienced a terrible trip due to that already horrible experience.

As soon as that was over and I was back in the safety of my friend's house I became very comfortable with the extremely overwhelming visuals of the trip that caused me to see movement and lights that were really just still objects. Objects would breathe and morph, shift colors, and sometimes appear to move entirely. When in the passenger seat of my friends car while driving at night, it seemed as the headlights would sway off of the road and shine in no particular pattern, but they would also change colors. It still surprises me how comfortable I was with the fact that I wasn't seeing anything the way it truly was, probably because it was just so satisfying to watch.

I will leave out the introspective part of my experience because it was mild due to the fact that I was too distracted by the visuals, however I was very philosophical and analytical while on this drug.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 95344
Published: Apr 10, 2018Views: 544
2C-P (305) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)