It's Erowid's Annual Public Support Drive!
September is our annual support drive, when we ask YOU to support reliable, independent drug information by helping Erowid reach more unique donations than ever before in a single month (1,225 is the goal this year).
We still need 901 donations by September 30th. [see progress]

Donate by Bitcoin
Dry Pill
Hydroxyzine PAM 50 MG
by azhydro
Citation:   azhydro. "Dry Pill: An Experience with Hydroxyzine PAM 50 MG (exp95308)". Erowid.org. Mar 25, 2012. erowid.org/exp/95308

oral Pharms - Hydroxyzine

I have had many experiences with vistaril or Hydroxyzine [pamoate / PAM 50 MG]. It can be useful but to me is not a replacement to a benzodiazepine to control anxiety; which is why I was prescribed it by the doctor at a county mental health facility. I also received smaller white 10 mg ones [HCL 10 MG].

All taken orally.

My main experience has been an undeniable tiredness and a dryness in my nasal area when I wake up in a fog, but not really feeling bad.

As for anxiety, I have had panic attacks not controlled by this substance. I am upset I was given an antihistamine by a psychiatrist to treat a mental health condition.

On a side note when I open the Hydroxyzine PAM I noticed it is a yellow green color I can't quite explain. The 10 MG HCL round white tabs are white and tiny.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 95308