Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Mind Loops Breaching Insanity
Salvia divinorum (20X Extract)
by Zac
Citation:   Zac. "Mind Loops Breaching Insanity: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (20X Extract) (exp95052)". Erowid.org. Feb 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/95052

.2 g smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

1:20 - I smoked the bowl and handed it to my buddy. I felt a intense come up and then it all goes messes. I can't describe a lot of what happened but I remember that I did something and I was trapped in infinity.
I was trapped in infinity.
My friend was telling someone that it isn't my fault I got dropped into infinity I couldn't really hear them. It was all so weird. I tried 40x and it didn't really work for me. Salvia was a good but insane experience.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 95052
Published: Feb 12, 2018Views: 686
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)