Citation: alberta kid. "Friend Died: An Experience with PMMA (Sold as Ecstasy) (exp95020)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2012. erowid.org/exp/95020
[Erowid Note: It's not clear whether each gram was split between two people or each gram was ingested by each person. This unconfirmed incident may or may not be related to incidents reported in early 2012 in Canada, where ecstasy tablets containing PMMA have been linked to deaths in Alberta.]
After arriving at my friends house, we decided to do some e (thats what we were told it was). One gram at first followed by a few beers. Within an hour we were feeling pretty buzzed and were starting to sweat a bit. An hour later we took another gram of the powder and an hour later we found ourselves sweating profusely, constantly wiping our foreheads. It felt like other mdma pills we've taken before except I felt like a had to go pee but couldn't. Even relaxed and leaning over the toilet it wasn't going to happen.
My friend was losing his balance, turning red faced and stuttering and talking fast. He was tired an hour later and decided to go to bed. I was relaxing in his garage when the police came in. He apparently didnt make it to his room. His girlfriend found him on the kitchen floor. Paramedics, police....ugly. They took me in to the hospital. When I came through it was three days later.
If I ever put something in my body again let me assure you it will be lowest possible dose on the first night. Its just not worth it.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.