Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Very Strong
Products - Smoking Blends (G7)
by Mike
Citation:   Mike. "Very Strong: An Experience with Products - Smoking Blends (G7) (exp94963)". Erowid.org. Mar 1, 2012. erowid.org/exp/94963

7 hits smoked Products - Smoking Blends - Cannabis-Like

One day I was chilling with my cousin and I was like, man Iím bored, and he asked if I had 15 dollars. I had 20, and although we both smoked real bud he was on probation, so got his dadís girlfriendís daughter to take us to this store to get some fake weed.

We bought some stuff called G7 potpourri. It doesnít sound as powerful as k2 and as soon as we got to his place, we rolled it up and I took about 7 big hits.

I felt good when we went back inside, but 5 or 6 minutes later I was trippiní hard. Time went by so slow I forgot who I was, where I was and what I did, and even who my cousin was that Iíve known all my life. I just forgot who he was.

It lasted bout 4 hours but I lived and enjoyed it and now I know how to handle it.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 94963
Published: Mar 1, 2012Views: 3,959
Products - Other Cannabis-Like Smoking Blends (485) : Difficult Experiences (5), Overdose (29), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)