Psychedelic Insights Survey
Have you ever taken a psychedelic and had an
experience that was psychologically insightful?
Help our researcher friends at Johns Hopkins & take their Survey!
Good and Long Lasting
4-Fluoroamphetamine
by Asymetrikon
Citation:   Asymetrikon. "Good and Long Lasting: An Experience with 4-Fluoroamphetamine (exp94709)". Erowid.org. Jan 26, 2015. erowid.org/exp/94709

240 mg oral 4-Fluoroamphetamine (pill / tablet)

So I decided to give 4-FMP a try. I had aquired 2 Pills each with 120 mg 4-FMP from a trusted source and was eager to try it out.

I'm a regular Cannabis smoker and have made experiences with quite a few other Substances
(Psilocybin, LSA, 2C-D, Methylone, Ethylcathinone, Mescalin, Salvinorin A).

Mindset: Relaxed but a little excited.

Setting: At my place.

Timeline:

I ingested the two Pills at 7 p.m. My last Meal was 5 hours before.

T+20mins: First Effects are noticeable. I feel a bit lightheaded and can feel the Energy building up in my Body.

T+30mins: Now the effects are getting stronger fast. It feels like my Body is humming from all the Energy that is flowing through me. Strangely my Heart isn't racing or something. I didn't measure my Blood Pressure, but I felt nothing alarming so I didn't check it. Colors seem to be brighter and more colorful. Tactile Sense is also different. The soft Texture of my Couch feels awesome under my Hands.

T+1hrs: I'm feeling very euphoric now. Effects are fully developed. Both my Body and Mind are in a relaxed but energized state. I listen to some Music and Chat a little.

T+3hrs: I lost Track of time. I chatted for nearly two hours, but didn't notice how fast Time went by. Effects are still at Peak Level. I'm going out to take a walk around the Block. It's cold outside and I enjoy the cool air on my Face.

T+4hrs: I'm watching TV now. Theres some Political Discussion going on. Normally I would switch to something else. But this Time I am really interested in the Discussion. 4-FMP really seems to help focus on a specific task/thing.

T+5hrs: The Effects are getting a bit weaker. The Euphoric feeling is almost gone. The Feeling of being energized and relaxed is still strong.

T+7hrs-T+12hrs: I stay awake the whole Night. After nearly 11 hours I'm not quite back to baseline. I didn't do anything special over the Night. I just watched TV cause I couldn't sleep. But I feel well.

T+15hrs: I'm definitely back to baseline now. I have to say that the comedown was very smooth. The Effects got slowly weaker over time. No Hangover at all.

Conclusion:
I have to say I didn't expect that 4-FMP was that good. It made me energized/relaxed at the same Time and has definitely Euphoric Properties too. Comedown is very smooth and slow. No harsh comedown/crash. But taking 240 mg which is a rather large Dose, it lasted very long (nearly 14 hours in my case).

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 94709
Published: Jan 26, 2015Views: 6,535
4-Fluoroamphetamine (276) : First Times (2), Alone (16)