Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Flowy Dreamland
Phenibut
by belts
Citation:   belts. "Flowy Dreamland: An Experience with Phenibut (exp94677)". Erowid.org. Mar 22, 2012. erowid.org/exp/94677

6 g oral Smarts - Phenibut

I was searching around online for legal highs, not expecting to find much. After doing some research, I discovered this drug called phenibut. I decided to give it a shot and ordered some powder online. My first dose was 6 grams, probably a bit much for the first time, but I was utterly amazed. It felt like what heroin must feel like (I've never done it, but I've heard stories) yet I had all the energy in the world. I cleaned my entire room, my car, and took care of a bunch of nagging issues I have been putting off for some time. The whole time, I felt absolutely amazing.

Phenibut causes me to enter this flowy dreamland where seemingly nothing can go wrong, and everything is right with the universe. I mentally felt as though I was just coming down from an awesome acid trip which gave me all the answers to life's questions.

Since my first time, I have done it off and on at least 10 other times. My highest dose so far has been 8 grams. I have read that it can be addictive and lead to some pretty bad withdrawal symptoms, but I believe this is avoidable if you can control yourself and not take it every day. I tend to go 1 or 2 days on, then 2 or 3 days off. And I only take more than 4 grams if I'm really bored.

All in all, phenibut, at least for me, is an awesome legal drug. I can't believe more people don't know about it, but that's probably a good thing, and explains why it's still legal.

[Reported Dose: '3 - 8 g']

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 94677
Published: Mar 22, 2012Views: 28,769
Smarts - Phenibut (379) : First Times (2), Alone (16)