Shizzle in the Brizzle
Methoxetamine
by wakaflockabaraka
Citation:   wakaflockabaraka. "Shizzle in the Brizzle: An Experience with Methoxetamine (exp94552)". Erowid.org. Jan 27, 2012. erowid.org/exp/94552

140 mg insufflated Methoxetamine (powder / crystals)

First off, I have experience with every chemical known to man except heroin crack and meth.including uranium. Anyway,the only two I feel are important to my arsenal of high (well,other than uranium) are k and weed which I use on a pretty frequent basis .experimenting with mxe it is clear that shall change. Previous use and tolerance played a large part in dosage, please be safe. Methoxetamine will now be assimilated into my brain chemistry.

Inbrained nasal dosage of 140mg
The effect came on incredibly slow..30 minutes before I started to feel it then I slipped into a different reality..unlike k land there were not prominent visuals however that is something I noticed can vary quite a bit from trip to trip.. guess its wherever my brain tends to wander.. in my case, most intense audio distortion I've ever had in my life... music seemingly sprung from the vast depths of space.

When I came out of the hole was still funked up for several hours. Be careful redosing this stuff, I could see someone in a confused mind state continuing deep into a heavy journey with the after effects..less of a problem with k as it wears off quickly. All in all interesting.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 94552
Published: Jan 27, 2012Views: 1,052
Methoxetamine (527) : General (1), Alone (16)